安全 & 安全
网上赌博网站十大排行 takes the 安全 & security of our campus community seriously and works diligently to provide a safe environment for students, 教职员工.
- TU has a full-time security officer who patrols all three campuses. The direct number to security is: 229-201-3678
- 除了, the Thomasville Police Department has a police substation located on the Magnolia 校园.
- Students can also contact the Resident Director (RD), or their RA 24/7 in case of an emergency. Contact information for the RD and RA’s can be found on the bulletin boards in each of the residence halls.
View 校园 安全 and Fire 安全 Report
网上赌博网站十大排行 has an emergency communications system in place to notify all students, 教职员工 in the event of an emergency situation.
- The complete emergency handbook can be found 在这里. All TU computers in offices and in labs have a desktop icon that connects directly to the emergency handbook. Printed copies are also on hand at the desk of administrative assistants in each department.
- Color-coded flip books, which are an abbreviated form of the emergency handbook, are located next to fire extinguishers or fire pulls in all TU buildings.
- In the event of an emergency:
- The emergency system is updated each semester with each student’s information from the registrar’s office. It’s important that a student updates his/her information in Hawklink.
- An emergency message in the form of a text message, voice message and email will be sent to all cell phone numbers, home phone numbers and email addresses on file with the registrar’s office. (Please make sure your student updates this information regularly in Hawklink.)
- An emergency message will be sent to all computers on the TU network. This message interrupts any work on that computer. The message must be dismissed by the computer user or time out according to its programming.
- Emergency notifications will be posted on the TU website, Facebook页面, Social media page and Instagram page.
- Parents are welcome to sign up to be included in TU’s emergency messaging system. To do so, please send the following information to email@example.com. Please send a separate email for each parent. You will be contacted via email to verify that the information is correct.
- Parent’s cell phone number(s)
- Parent’s email address(es)